Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Something Summery This Way Comes

I usually try to refrain from simply recapping my life and write about things I find particularly interesting on worth sharing on here, but I'm just going to take a minute to report on why I've been MIA for a while. FINALS ARE OVER and with them the first year of the amazing and terrible whirlwind that is college. I love it, I have it, I mean mostly I love it, but either way it's back to Fredneck for what promises to be an amazing summer with lots of camping and friends. I've been in Lifeguard Certification all week, hopefully with a job to come...soon. I've been on a bit of a break from thinking for the past two weeks but hopefully I'll resolve that soon and get down to an enormous reading list that I've been piling up throughout the year when I was too busy for pleasure reading. These first weeks back have been kind of surreal, so it's only just starting to set in that I miss my college friends. The land of love recycles into the same old bad but enjoyable habits, ehh, it's summer, what do you expect. Anyways, I have high hopes for lots of adventures and a good tan this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment