Sunday, April 15, 2012

One Down

Over 25 percent of my college education will be over in less than 25 days. It is strange that no matter how logical it is to me that as I get older, time gets faster, I'm always surprised when it happens. This year that only barely started is ending and I don't know if I'm pleased or disappointed. It's sad that I only have two and a half more years with these friends I've come to love so dearly, but I cannot say I'm not excited to go home and relax for a while. This has been one of the most stressful, high-intensity experiences of my life, but I don't think I'm ready for the world after that. It's so ridiculous that I'm freaking out about this being the end, when really it's less than a third over, but I am. My roommate and I started a countdown to going home today. You know it's close when there's a countdown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment